We proudly present ‘Uitgeknald?’. The stories of Tjeerd, Pieter, Mika & Mark who are involved in the ongoing national discussion on the ban of Dutch consumer fireworks. The 45 minute doc was released on January 4, just a few days after principal photography during New Year’s Eve ended.
Directed by our very own Bas Goossens and produced by Lieve Claessens in co-production with The Media Brothers.
Check it out here: Uitgeknald?
- Director Bas Goossens
- Concept Rolf Hartogensis, Lieve Claessens, Bas Goossens
- Editor in Chief Reinder Elzinga
- Editor in Chief NTR Patricia Greven
- Executive Producer Bas Schinkel
- Producer Lieve Claessens
- Producer Barend van Balen
- Research Anna Meijer van Putten
- Item direction Mark de Nijs, Maarten Kal
- Camera Thomas van der Gronde, Thomas Leur, Mickey Vissers, Maarten Kal
- Sound Dennis Alink, Stephan Kos, Lieve Claessens, Marzouk Magouz
- Editors Sander Lith, Gerard Braam, Robin Delpeut, Niels Veenendaal
- Mediamanagement Tom van Dessel, Ivo Sanders
- Title Design Klaas-Thijs Postma
- Audio mix Stefan de Groen
- Colour Bas Goossens
- Thanks to Tjeerd de Faber, Pieter Blonk, Mika Meijer, Mark Jobs, Ruud Verkuijlen, Pim & Bart Vriens, Robert Spiering, Helma Huizing, Robert & Luc Schinkel, Rolf Hartogensis